Since 2006, Ryan Meats has supplied premium quality beef, pork and poultry to our customers all around the island of Ireland. Our main objective has always been to create happy customers through quality and reliability, whether it be trade, wholesale or the final consumer. We have always been famous for affordable prices and individual approach for each customer in order to satisfy all requests and desires.
WHY WE ARE BETTER:
What makes Ryan Meats different from other meat processing plants on the market is that our top management is not only businessmen but also veterinarians which understand that the quality of the meat products is not only based on its origin but also on the people who work with it and technology used to produce desirable final product. That is why we admire professionalism and education in our butchers and always in search of innovational ideas that will lead to constant improvement of our plant and products. We only work with quality accredited and reputable Irish suppliers as well and top-rated European producers that provide us with superior and finely selected raw meat which is supplied to most ethnic shops, butchers, supermarkets and private consumers to all 32 counties of Ireland.
By being meat processing and distribution company, we ensure that every product we deliver is safe and compliant with latest Irish and European Regulations and Legislation. This is achieved through:
- Effective implementation of HACCP principles
- Constant training of our staff to ensure improvements of their skills and food safety knowledge
- Regular modernisation and upgrading of our machinery, equipment, buildings and production halls
- Continuous monitoring of food safety and operational hygiene criteria
- Internal inspections on daily basis as well as external audits by approval authority (Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine) and food safety authority.